9510 E 100 SOUTH, GREENTOWN, INDIANA 46936
Even the best gems need a little polishing every now and then.
THIS Greentown property is one of those rare gems…
WHY WE LOVE IT
- COUNTRY LIVING. Located on nearly 4 acres and partially fenced, a walk through the Weeping Cherry trees and Magnolias will put you right at ease. Then if that doesn’t do it, relax by your pond; which you can even view from the patio off of your pole barn. In cooler seasons, unwind in your enclosed porch.
- STORAGE SPACE. Your pole barn (with 3 garage bays) isn’t the only outbuilding on this sprawling property. There is also an additional 3 1/2 car garage with walk-up attic storage space. AND, there is a 2 car attached garage with the house. Own a boat or thinking of getting one? Store it here. Have a camper? No worries about where to park it here. Plenty of space for hobbies, mancaves, shopwork and easy-access organized storage.
- POTENTIAL. Offering 1,675 square feet, 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms, this home now listed at $195,000 has so much potential! We get it: dated wallpaper isn’t everyone’s fav look. The good news is that it’s just cosmetic. When you look past it (we know you can), you will see that once removed and a little fresh paint added, your personal style is easily achieved!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- LOCATION. Go Eastern Comets! Located in Greentown, take 35 to 213, turn south, and then turn left at 100 S. The home is on the left.
- RECENT UPDATES. Home and garage each have a brand new roof. New stairs/deck to attic storage above garage.
- SOLD AS-IS. Some polishing is needed to help this gem shine. But you will not find another property like THIS on 4 acres in Eastern Schools, with multiple outbuildings, and over 1,500 square feet of living space FOR THIS PRICE.
With a little TLC, this could be your dream property!
For more details, click here.
For your personal tour, call 317.496.9692