2008 JUSTICE LANE, KOKOMO, IN 46902
Walk through the front door of 2008 Justice Lane then into the open entryway, and you can just picture it…
Cooking in the kitchen as friends and family hang out around the kitchen island. You look through the window and over your large deck outback where you smell the grill heating up some BBQ.
You can see the kids in the backyard as they imagine they’re pirates on their playset. They have room to stretch their legs and expand their lungs on your nearly half acre lot. Outdoor toys are scattered in the yard; but no worries, because they’ll easily be picked up and placed in your storage shed.
You will make so many memories here. And you think…
THIS IS US. THIS IS OUR HOME.
- ROOM TO RUN. Located on nearly a half acre lot, this is one of the largest lots in the desirable Westbrook Subdivision. Situated back far enough from the road, even the front yard is pretty perfect for a pickup game of flag football. The landscaping is inviting and easy to maintain, so you can just relax on your front porch. For more privacy kick back on the deck out back, and enjoy the large backyard. Room to run and room to relax all while located in a great neighborhood with city amenities.
- OPEN CONCEPT. And it’s just open enough. Rooms are still easily designated, and you still have that spacious feel. It’s great for entertaining and also allows you to easily keep an eye on any kids and pets. Vaulted ceilings invite in natural light making the space feel warm and open all at the same time.
- FIREPLACE. More and more we are seeing buyers with a fireplace on their list of non-negotiables. Whether you simply enjoy the glowing embers or the functionality, you will be able to both unwind and get warm next to your wood burning fireplace.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- LOCATION. Go Kokomo Wildkats! Located just south of Kokomo High School, take West Lincoln Road to Whitehouse Drive, turn south, and then turn left onto Justice Lane. The home is on the left.
- RECENT UPDATES. Home has newer HVAC, fresh paint, all baths have been thoughtfully updated with Kohler fixtures, new faucets, light fixtures and so much more!
- $500 PAINT ALLOWANCE. Everyone wants to infuse their own personal style into their home. We get that. We also understand that not everyone’s style is the same. With neutral paint upstairs, this home has more pops of color on the first level. If they aren’t your fav colors just look past them (we know you can). Then pick out the paint you want, and make it your own. Because, well…
This is you. This is your home. This is your story.
To start the next chapter of your story and for more details on this property, click here.
For your personal tour, call 317.496.9692